I don't know if it's just me but, whenever I am really tired I don't want to do any heavy coding because I'm afraid I'll mess something up, luckily I didn't mess anything up last night when I was coding but, I'll probably have to refine some things to make them look better.
Last night I created a lever object and implemented that mostly into my game, I still need to add some animation selection variables so that when the lever is activated something actually happens.
I have a "Use" script that I want to control all interactable objects with so I don't have to create a different script for every interactable object, I achieve this by having the object type as a boolean so I can just check a boolean true or false within the unity hierarchy.
I also dealt with a problem I had not encountered before, which is resolution scaling, I noticed this problem when I got a new monitor with a higher resolution. When I started playing an exported test version of my game some of the UI components and objects that were supposed to be in the corner of the screen were not visible or were off thier intended location.
There is still a lot left to do but I think it's coming along fairly well, That concludes my update. Thank you for reading.