Greetings and Salutations.
- Enemy frogmen go into a ragdoll on death, Then deleted after five seconds
- There are sounds for: damaging turrents & frogmen, player being hurt, no ammo
- Some playtesting done
- Added a difficulty option that can be changed at any time (It changes the amount of health & ammo regen you have, Base regen value of 1)
- Reducing the packaged game size, It is now down to ~200MiB on disk, And ~145MiB in zip archive
- Finished the credits screen
- Added a prologue and epilogue (text messages)
- Added option to change screen scaling & shadow quality, The game runs kinda slow for some reason.
Some things to do tomorrow:
- Investigate the performance issues
- More play testing
- QL improvements
- See if I can get the bush & rock materials to package, For some reason they are not even tho they have the correct settings,