Update 1.06 is finally out. It took a little longer than expected, but version 1.06 brings several improvements and tweaks, and most importantly it adds the new Skee-Boulder mode and War Rankings.
About the two main additions:
Race head-to-head while destroying targets to earn points and be the first to reach the giant skee-ball ramp to multiply your score.
Ranked War matches:
War games now grant points to match winners. Players can climb the ranking ladder by defeating opponents in online games. Stronger opponents award more points. There's 5 ranks to achieve and a new Leaderboard that stores this info. Players that do not want to have their ranks displayed or compete for points can opt-out from the options menu.
- There's a bunch of other improvements and stability fixes, listed here:
- Fixed occasional crash when winning an Obstacle Course online match.
- Fixed rare online crash when building units.
- Fixed lower half of towers and walls not having correct collision on client sometimes.
- Fixed high speed collisions with destructible debris throwing the boulder off course.
- Adjusted gamma slider range.
- Fixed Jack-o'- Lantern boulder explosion not affecting units.
- Fixed explosive boulders having a shorter build time after hitting the gate.
- Added an achievement for landing in the highest multiplier in the Skee-Boulder ramp.
- Added achievements for climbing to every War rank.
- Ranking information is displayed at online War matches and general interface.
Hope everyone enjoys this latest awesome update!
What is Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder?
Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder is a game that improves on all aspects of the original. Up to 4 players can battle in crazy boulder mayhem. New impressive art periods, more historical characters and the funniest story clips we've ever made. All rendered with highly improved destruction / physics and effects - powered by our first Unreal Engine 4 game.