With my friend we are creating an indie game and would like to hear early feedback from the community.
Rail Route is a rail network management and operations simulation game. You negotiate contracts, build railroads, set up routes for trains and control the traffic. Unlock features to your dispatcher interface, upgrade railway network elements and research new technologies that allow you to automate the operations!
- rail network building
- dynamic traffic contracts
- improve your dispatcher interface
- research new rail network elements
- upgrade existing elements
- unlock automation of the tasks
multiple game modes
- career mode
- challenge mode
- puzzle mode
- in-game editor to create community based levels and scenarios
Latest blog post is about routing of the trains. We are currently preparing a playable prototype. We will release it in a week and want to gather as much feedback as possible. Right now just about our ideas but I'll post an update when the prototype is ready.