The update has been submitted to Apple!
Here is the changelog of all the changes. It turned out to be a pretty big update.
Next update will focus on integrating GameCenter, Leaderboards for Endless Runs, Cloud backup, and Achievements!!
Game is Completely and Fully MFI Compatible!
- Play the entire game without ever having to touch the screen with an MFI controller connected.
Now when you connect an MFI controller the onscreen buttons no longer show
- No more blocking the view with your thumbs and buttons
- if you disconnect the controller while playing the buttons will re-appear
- Precise controls
- Can now control Title Screen, Store (Pharmacy), Option Menu’s, and Pause/Inventory Screen with the controller!
- All interactive objects like diary pages, signs, and medical supplies are controller compatible!
- Now when you connect an MFI controller the onscreen buttons no longer show
- Updated the Controller+ How To screen with updated description for the new controls
Adjusted the IAP
- it will now award 100 coins (from 50) every purchase
Added new Shop (Pharmacy) Upgrade
- you can now unlock Endless mode using 100 coins
- Permanent unlock
- you can still unlock endless mode by completing the game, but now for those who wish to unlock it with coins can do so.
REQUESTED CHANGE: Made some balance/difficulty changes
- Now the game starts off easy and progressively gets harder
- Each Germ type will slowly be introduced so you can learn their attack behavior
- HP of each Germ is lowered in their easy variant
The chance for coins to drop has increased greatly in the easy rooms!!
- this way you can quickly earn some coins to get some upgrades that will make the harder parts of the game easier
Hearts and half hearts have a greater chance of dropping during the easy rooms
- remember if you don’t need the heart come back for it later!!