This will be a final update for this little series!
Sadly, I don't really have much time, so this will be super short.
Not really much happened this week. Since I don't really have any new ideas my goal is to complete this project this weekend.
For this week I finished updating the main menu and focused on finding and eliminating bugs.
I am quite happy with the current gameplay and I have implemented all necessary elements for this challenge. I know the game does not look really beautiful, but I did not expect anything better from me. Currently I am only waiting for the feedback of my play tester. Afterwards I am ready to create and upload the final builds.
Since I don't really have much else do report enjoy some screenshots of the final game:
Items are spawning randomly:
Peasons are patrolling the streets and rivers:
- Create final builds for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Test and submit final builds
- Write a little post-mortem to reflect on this project
Thanks for reading and until the next project!