I am happy to announce that we release the fourth demo of Rail Route! We intended it to demonstrate how campaign mode works. You will find yourself operating a small tranquil rail network, facing the challenge to expand it to a vivid center of transportation.
What is New
Almost everything! Except rails, trains, contracts and basic map layout (Prague, again).
From the beginning, you will control manual switches and semaphores. You can expand your network by buying platforms and building rails, but you have to research the control room upgrades to operate more stations. Automated semaphores are helpful component indeed and you can use them after you research and buy them.
Read more information on our website: https://railroute.bitrich.info/2018/11/23/demo-r0-4-released-from-the-beginnings/
We deserve your feedback! We would like to steer the game development according to gamer’s needs so we decided to grant a life-time license to end product to everybody who helpfully answers these questions (either by a comment or via e-mail):
- How much time did you spend playing the game?
- Which stations did you connect to your network (except Bubny, Dejvice, Docks)?
- Did you find the game play intuitive from the beginning? Have you had any problems with the understanding of what’s going on?
- Was it intuitive to you how to receive the incoming trains? Why not?
- Was it intuitive to control the switches and semaphores? If not, why?
- Was it intuitive how contracts work? If not, why?
- Was it intuitive how research works? If not, why?
- Was it intuitive how building / buying works? If not, why?
- What did you like the least?
- What did you like the most?
- Do you have any idea what we should definitely add into the game?
Don't miss this opportunity!