This is the seventh entry of my development blog for my project 'Tracked Mind'.
Christmas is over and I hope that you all had a nice holiday!
I added a few new things to the game, a notification system and a journal system. The player will now receive different kinds of notifications on screen when they pick up items and another kind of notification when they unlock new journal entries.
The journal can be interacted with during the game and will show information about: items, encountered enemies, notes, tutorials etc.
My current plans are to do a few more changes to the inventory system and to start to do a lot of the level design!
- Added a notification system.
- Added a Journal system.
- New sound effects.
- Added climbable ladders to the game.
- Tweaked range of melee hits for the Player.
- Fixed a bug that muted footsteps sounds after hitting with a melee weapon.
- Fixed two other footstep sound bugs.
Until next time!