This week's #screenshotsaturday will kind of catch up what I missed showing last week, since I couldn't record and post myself.
As a reminder, here's what was done :
- A small Monument that displays the names of our backers/supporters. A huge thank you to them!
- The job management system
- First job system : package delivery
- A notification system
- Breakable walls.
- A night version of the Shopping District.
- Fixed a big FPS drop for night version of shopping district.
- Replaced fast brake with manual flat land trick.
This week I was mainly focused on creating the shopping system. Setting up everything that's happening while inside a shop.
There's nothing much to show beside a lot of code for now, so I'll see you next week with more updates!