This week the weather has been much more amenable, but unfortunately not too much visible progress has been made. I rewrote some engine internals to allow a much better representation of GL uniform buffer objects. Moving platforms and simple elevators were also added, which proved much more frustrating to implement than I ever expected. I also started work on a new tileset, though I haven't completed it yet -- I'm still unsure about the colouring choices, and will definitely have to expand it a lot still. Finally, just yesterday I cobbled together a specification for a dialogue markup that should allow branches, choices, and all manner of things that I expect I'll need.
In the coming week I'll work on putting that specification into practise, adding other physics objects like water, and if time permits, adding environmental effects. In any case, the daily development streams will continue for the next week as well. I hope to see you in chat some time!