No, this time the prize isn't an XBox. It's the following:
- A cassette tape of a lecture from the 2000 GDC, specifically "Heat into Light: Community Generating Conflict in Online Multiplayer Games" by Jonathan Baron. It's a great lecture about how to design conflict into multiplayer games.
- The book In Search of Ancient Gods, which is one of those cheesy 70's UFO-books that "proves" that the gods of ancient times were actually space aliens.
- A 1958 copy of Hoyles Rules of Games
- A gag scratch-off lottery ticket (guaranteed $10,000 winner, loads of fun at parties)
- Fourteen comic books
- A keychain from the Barbary Coast Hotel/Casino in Las Vegas
- A game token from a video arcade. Dunno the arcade, but it's about the size of a nickel
- The death-metal album "Lost Chronicles of the War in Heaven" by Catholicon. Great if you're into that noisy stuff.
- A letter personally autographed by magician and skeptic extrordinaire, James Randi
- A 1961 dime - 100% silver!
The contest is simple. This is the Duck Tiles Ducky. . .
He's a cute little dancin' fellow, but he doesn't have a name! Best name I receive by midnight Sunday wins the whole lot, and I'll pay for shipping!
email me here with a name suggestion.