I've been using a different naming convention while making this editor. All the code of the editor is completely independant of anything else so I'm free to experement. I'm not quite happy with my current conventions, mostly because of my use of m_ and g_. I usually use CClassName so I tried dropping the C prefix. I think I'll keep the C prefix but I might make it lowercase. I started defining variables likeThis (instead of m_LikeThis) and functions LikeThis as normal. I quite like the way it looks and is still as clear as my previous ones. I'll have to go through the engine changing the names, when I get around to updating it, but since I'm going to be restructuring most of it it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
I also have another update for my engine after this game. I plan on writing a .NET library to encapsulate loading, creating and saving the various file formats I use with the engine. I had to write a sprite loader for this editor so I may as well do it all right once rather than making each of these classes as I need them for various apps.