Today I began outlining the variables I would be needing for the battle system. Theres going to be a lot of them. A whole lot. It makes me wonder if Im going about this the wrong way. I mean, logically, the coding will work, but it may load the game unnecessarily. I wont know until I try it though. A quick glance over GameMakers help file allowed me not to screw up too much. I have some variables declared. I should have something tangible by weeks end. :D
Also, I realized while outlining the variables that I left weapon HP out of the weapons list. And that I didnt list any armor... at all. :(
BACK TO WORK!