I've got about half the textures done. Right now there are some pretty ugly placeholders in for the other faces. But I like how the moonlight crane and the rose textures came out.
After I get the stained glass set done, I'm thinking about experimenting with other texture themes. I think a Sluggy Freelance themed dodecahellspawn would be interesting. I should probably put that off until after I finish coding more however.
Next up, I'll probably work on reading configuration data from a file. I'm thinking XML right now. Either that or I'll tweak the rendering a little to bring out the stained glass effect a bit more. (Ok, it actually might mean tweaking the rendering a lot and screwing with the textures some, but if it was easy it wouldn't be as much fun.)