So all strings inside IDruinkScript::Run() are lightning fast.
I've added a few more opcodes to DruinkScript, and I've got a test script working. Here's the list of supported opcodes in DruinkScript now:
push, pop, mov, add, sub, mult, div, pow, sqrt, inc, dec, call, label, jmp, je, jne, jl, jle, jg, jge, cmp, return, rand.
And here's my test script, linked to the OnExit event, which is fired whenever a user tries to exit a room:
; Denies the user from exiting a room 50% of the time
rand 0, 1
cmp a, 0
push "Computer says no.\n
Yay! Now I need to bind some more functions, and implement some more commands, and actions. Then I want to get spells and NPCs up and running, then we can have some combat.