I would enjoy the content much more if I did not have assignments.
Back on topic.
Added to CSRPG2 (and done in general) this week:
* Fixed bugs in CSRPG2 regarding save/load feature -- saving and re-loading prevented you from ever seeing the "Ending Sequence"
* Took the new site live. It's awesome.
* Added features to the editor such as UI translucency and Windows support
* Fixed additional bugs in CSRPG2 regarding collision when drunk and combat sequence collision
* Bugs fixed in module loading, more safe now
* More content
I am also tossing bad entries out of the GDNet Dictionary, thanks to everyone who has detected horrible entries so far.