Risujin checked in today, and the AI for War of the Roses is probably pretty much done. I'll be checking it out this weekend, and if it's okay, I'll be releasing the new version after the weekend.
I got an email from the company I had the interview with, and they want to hire me. So now I need to get my ass in gear and finish my thesis. Unfortunately, this will mean less time for my own projects, so that might move to the backburner a bit.
I'm working on removing GLFW from my code, although I'm copying some parts of it. I've recently felt the need to create multiple OpenGL windows, and GLFW doesn't support that. So I've restarted from the ground and am now implementing windows on Linux and Windows (and hopefully MacOSX as well). Shouldn't take too long to get back to where I was, and I'll probably continue work on the shooter using the latest version of Daedalus under Windows.