evolutional's got me switched over to using Code::Blocks, and I've got to say that so far it's pretty cool. It's a trifle buggy, and I've had some stability issues, but switching off code completion seems to fix most of it. It handles some things, such as weird directory tree structures, more elegantly than Anjuta or KDevelop, and doesn't have that unnatural dependence on automake and friends that drives me so crazy.
I'm also learning the ins and outs of using GameMonkey script, alongside evolutional's gmBind stuff. So far, it's pretty simple, once I got the basics of it figured out. I'm doing a trifle more work than I was doing to export stuff to Lua using tolua, but I've also found some more elegant solutions to a few things that bugged me about using tolua with Lua. I'll want to work with GM some more, but so far it seems pretty decent.
Other than that, not much going on. Just wanted to post to keep this thing from sliding off the page. [grin]