So It's half way into the five day weekend. I am now spending the remainder of my time chillin and finishing off the Design Doc. I just uploaded version 0.2.1, and 1.2.1 should be ready by tomorrow. This is a great thing. Finally it's time to really get this project on the road. It's all so feasible now.
I've found the new concept artist. This is so much better, I'm glad I switched. Here's the new draft:
I'm getting about one image a day here, so hopefully I'll have all of the concept art I'll need for this character within a weeks time. It's also good to be able to walk a few blocks to meet with with the artist in person. I also have to get started on level design. With the object system I've created, all levels can be designed on graph paper, and I'm not sure if I should do that myself or to outsource it to some reliable people I know.
Well, back to work on finishing up the design doc. More later!