Next I have to write the part that generates content for normal uses, that is the area to add/modify/delete comments, browse for past entries, etc. That shouldnt take more than a few days.
The more I code this the more areas I realize I could restructure it to be a little bit better. When I release this I think I'm going to make it only a preliminary milestone - I want version 1.0 to be something that I think other people might actually consider using (it's no where near that state right now). Hopefully as I move towards that point my host will also upgrade to PHP 5 which will allow me to rewrite the code a little bit.