Last night I almost died of alcohol poisoning. BOO!
I'm extremely excited about college, understandably, but am pretty shook up about my near death experience, also understandably.
Over 3/4 of a 40 ouncer is not a good idea. In any sense. At all. I mean, if I had been a seasoned drinker, yeah, no problem - but my third or fourth time getting drunk? [attention] I'm just glad to be alive - seriously.
Apparently some guy died of alcohol poisoning just two weeks ago in my area. The person who told me said "they probably didn't know that either" when I defended myself by saying "I had no idea it would effect me that much". I really have to start using my head more often - really.
That said, I shouldn't punish myself TOO much, and just be glad I'm safe and sound (relatively).
Also, I should be getting my new (custom built) computer soon enough! So that's, well, fantastic!
Here are the parts I have in mind:
- Antec Sonata (CASE)
- AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (CPU)
- 1 GB of Mushkin Blue (RAM)
- Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 120 GB 8 MB Cache SATA (HDD)
- Sony Black 3.5" Floppy Drive (FDD)
- Asus A8V-Deluxe (MOBO)
- ATi Radeon X800 XL with 256 MB GDDR3 AGP Edition(VIDEO - Bought [grin])
- Creative Labs Audigy 2 Value (SOUND - Bought [grin])
- Cyber Acoustics 2.1 110 Watt speaker set (SPEAKERS - Bought [grin] - they aren't TRUE 2.1, but eh)
- AOpen Keyboard (KEYBOARD - $8 CAD, can't go wrong since I hear it's quite durable)
- Viewsonic Black 19" CRT (MONITOR - any model will do, really)
- LG Black DVD+/-RW (DVD-BURNER)
- LG Black DVD-ROM (MAIN-OPTICAL)
- OCZ Modstream 520W (PSU)
I believe that's everything, and it's quite the list!
Anyway, I'm off to lurk around, as I am incredibly sick still. [sad]
- Yosh Out.