For some strange reason, I read that as "HEARTS" and I'm going to stick with that as the almost final name. Yay!
Made a little mockup of a banner for the game. Looks like crap, but it provided a good diversion from actually working. Which was the purpose of making it in the first place.
Coding-wise, I got into a fight with implicit type conversions this morning, didn't notice I was implicitly converting ints to floats. Figured it out after a couple of hours, and managed to make the second-to-last tweak on the map scrolling crap.
THe last thing I think I might possibly get done today (provided no more distractions arise) is some culling optimizations to the map class.
Guess that means no units yet - still have to design the three classes that govern them! [wink] I've got most of the ideas laid out in my head though.
No worries yet! [grin]
EDIT: Map culling isn't getting done tonight. I got derailed :)
EDIT2: The results of my diversion: