Got my own little apartment out in the country, away from the big city and the 'burbs.
Won't get internet access either; I figure it's a waste of my money. I get internet access at work, so why would I pay $50/mo extra for home internet when I barely even use my computer when I go home now anyways?
Other random news updates:
* I'm going to hit 1,500 miles on the bike next week for sure
* Yesterday I hit a new high in average speed for the year so far, 13.94 miles per hour. My alltime high average speed, however, is still 15.71mph, which I attained on July 18th, 2004, for 14.01 miles.
* I also hit a momentary high speed as well, 22mph; my alltime momentary high speed is still 29mph, which I hit on June 29th, 2004.
* I bought myself a nice new set of freeweights, since I can't find my old ones in the craphole that I currently live in.
* I bought a bike helmet finally; I figure that since I'll be out living in the country now, I'm going to need it; there aren't really any bike paths near me. The closest one is 11.4 miles away, which is kind of silly to bike 11 miles just to get to a bike path; at which point I'll turn around and head back :P
* Within the next 2 weeks or so I plan on increasing my average daily ride to 15 miles, and add maybe a half mile every week or so.