I finished coding the game states into the player handler up to the main game handler, which will be completed later.
Then I went and created the Account class, the tables to hold the data in MySQL and the accessor class for it. I then went and added an Account EntityId tracker in my entityid class.
It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a good ~3 to ~3.5 hours of coding and database stuff.
What I'm planning on is having most of the account and player entity handling coded in by friday, so I can see how far I can get the client over the weekend. I've been reading a bunch of stuff on torque scripting at work during the lulls, and I've learned a lot about it.
I'm hoping by sunday sometime I will be able to connect to my server, log in, select my character (that I created from the client) and fly my little ship around in circles. Thats the milestone I want to hit by sunday.