- Base code integrated
- Player class mostly completed (Movement, states, etc...)
- First weapon added
- Game state framework completed
- Error logging format and customer service reporting nearly complete.
- Version control implemented.
- Player prototype demo completed
- First weapon prototype demo completed
- Player concept art completed
- Digital player artwork started
- Level creation tool design finished
- Level creation tool programming started
- Boss design completed
- Cut-scene script nearly completed
- Final task list completed
- Final production schedule completed
- Milestones check list completed
- Preliminary release date decided
Things are going pretty well. Our lead programmer is on vacation next week so I'm not sure how much he'll be able to get done. I've tried to account for this in the production schedule. The next things for me to do are finish the mission script, finalize the art bible, and finish up the sound bible. Then I'm pretty much on to the business tasks and keeping the project running smoothly.