This the model side by side in different renderers. (Wings3D on left, DirectX on right)
for reference the texture being used.
Ok here's how I did it.
Before I was just inversing the V cords on the texture (v=0-v; or v*=-1; take your pick). This was still giving me screwed up results.
I started messring around and at the provoking of Black_Moons I inversed the culling. This made things worse but would lead to an eventual solution.
To get it working.
- On Load Inverse Y cords on Vertexs.
- On Load Inverse V cords on Textures.
- SetRenderState(D3DRS_CULLMODE, D3DCULL_CW);
Bamf problem solved.
Side shot of above model