I managed to get most of what I wanted in the engine in today, and the rest should be done tonight. I have the texture loading/rendering in, the font loading/rendering and the keyboard event system. I wrote the DLLs for both OpenGL and D3D so both are fully functional. There is a slight difference in the size of the fonts, which is odd because they are both created from true type fonts using the same size in their creation functions. Ah well I'm not going to complain over a few pixels since this is never going to be used for anything major.
I'm going to add sounds through FMOD and the mouse input events tonight. Shouldn't take me too long, since the FMOD stuff I can copy/paste in from nanodude and the mouse code is basic Win32 stuff.
Nanodude is mostly finished. All thats left now is tweaking. I will be releasing it by the end of the week, but I don't know if its going to be a final version of a semi-tweaked version yet. It won't really get much work done on it till wednesday for various reasons, but its not like I have any features to add or anything.