I'm currently in orbit around Jupiter, making a slow and winding transfer into orbit around Ganymede.
Things I've learned from Orbiter:
* Getting off of Earth is hard
* Staying off of Earth is hard
* Slamming into the Moon is easy if you just point your ship towards it and forget to do a decelleration burn halfway through
* Getting anywhere in the solar system is really hard
* Getting flung off into a parabolic escape trajectory from the sun is easy, especially when you accidentally run out of fuel in the middle of your decelleration burn.
Try it, it's free, it's fun!