Huzzah!! Today I finally finished my PNG loader such that it actually works. I also updated image resources to deal with floating point textures. I rewrote some of my image resource -> OpenGL texture converter. I still need to add flexibility, but it handles directly OpenGL compatible image formats for now. I also finished my directory resource scanner. I can now point the program at a directory and it will walk the tree and find all loadable resources (no more need to update archive files during testing; just copy the resources to the proper directory). So I finally have a screenshot. Its a simple UI rendering of an image. Its not wrapped in a widget because the widget system is currently broken, but it shows the capabilities of the system. Yes, I'm making a big fuss over such a simple screenshot, but hey; its the first one in a while. [grin]
I've also uploaded the log file
so you can see what it looks like.