it still turned out kinda shitty - though it was the second try. i was ironing for too long and some of the ironon is yellowed from that. when you iron on transfers on two sides of the tee, the side you did first will try to stick to whatever you're ironing on (in my case, the linoleum). so what i did, was i put a black tshirt under it and the first ironon side stuck to the black tee. go figure. so theres a little bit of black fuzz on the front from that.
aside from those problems its lined up fairly well and sized well. the first try, i made way more mistakes. i had each word as ironons and did them seperately, and i wasn't paying attention, so it was lined up horribly. the face was all crooked too. the iron had some odd dirt on it too, and that got on the tee. another problem with the tee you see above is that there was a wrinkle in the black tshirt and i burned the white tee ironing it out. i just won't put anything under it next time. i might try a 3rd time, just to try to get it right.