PhysFS support now works properly and it relies on the linking application to supply the PhysFS library to link to (I dunno what I did before, but whatever it was it was dumb as it required linking the PhysFS lib into the GTL.. that doesnt happen now, huzzah! [grin]).
I still need to check a couple of the decoders, mostly relating to BBP issues as currently I'm making a few assumptions about data format types I probably shouldnt be (TGA and PNG are the main concerns I have right now).
I still need to make a config.hpp file to (a) allow automagic linking of the correct library for a given runtime library on VS.Net, (b) compile time exclude decoders as required (which will also be doable via defining GTL_NO_ on the command line), enable PhysFS support in the various header files.
I've also finaly got around to adding the correct exception to throw when a decoder cant be found for a given file type (be it via the extension or the enum) and fixed the FileDevice related functions so they swollow exceptions from boost::iostream and just return an empty GTL::Image struct instead.
Depending on time I hope to get the above sorted this week, I wanted to get it done before todo however a few things sucked away my time before now.
Tomorrow I goto enroll at the local College to begin my second attempt at obtaining a BSc(Hons) in Software Engineering, so that will effect how much time I'll be able to put into this project, thus my 'depending on time' statement above. However, rest assured I will get it working ASAP as I dont have much else todo atm (the lass I've been seening recently is off to Uni herself soon and as such doesnt have the time to spend with me for a while, so I'll have that time free for a while).
More updates as soon as I can [smile]