Download here! (New package includes loading music from Fire Track as a sample)
- Fixed reading of files. I'd used 'char' instead of 'unsigned char'. Files
that played back as plain silence now play back fully, also play at correct
speed. What a stupid mistake - it's amazing it worked at all!
I ended up rewriting the entire PSG emulation thinking it was that that was
to blame... evidently not!
- Halved frequency of noise channel by only switching output once on 2 clocks.
It was an octave too high before!
- Fixed odd jumping/incorrect (after loop) seek bar.
- Changed [x] exit button to use 'x' character rather than the cross symbol -
the cross appeared as a "Pt" sign under Windows 2000.
- Removed display of Japanese tags.
- VGM files that loop back to the exact start of the file are now looped rather
- Added display of system name for noise mode and very stupid autodetection.
- Sound output is now averaged inside each 44100Hz sample to "antialias" the
output. Sound output that relies on channels at 0 outputting fully now work.
Sampled audio still sounds a bit noisy/weird. Sound is now output at 16-bit.
- Option to enable/disable sound channels individually.
- Accelerated seeking considerably.