Made some good progress on the bug fixing front. Unfortunately we ran into an issue with packet sizes on the relay server. Seems the OS has a limit on how much you can store in the shared message queues. :-( Bill is going to rework the relay to get around that.
I was bad and snuck in a new feature (again) before release, but this one was so simple and adds so much functionality it's just crasy. Basically now you can use any arbitrary chunk of HTML as an objects graphical representation.
I used this new feature to build in some tutorial pages that are much more informative than the old ones I was working on.
I had gotten the contract for our artist on Friday, signed and sent it back to him this morning with his down payment.