I've started laying out the re-design. Our brainstorm meeting went pretty well. There were some things we wanted to add but didn't think we could fit them in the development life cycle along with a major feature that we feel is a must have. I've set a deadline of Wednesday (10/19) for the first draft of the new design document. Then we'll go through and make any revisions and have the final draft finished by this weekend.
Once I get the entire art asset list together, I'm going to start looking for quotes from contract artists. It would be nice to find one looking for an indie team that would work for a back end piece like the rest of the team though. I'm almost afraid to see the cost of the artwork.