I had built a loader for an exported 3D model. It was for the Game Exchange 2 format. After viewing the challenged image, I realized, it wasn't the loader, but the export was using a different UV map than I wanted it to. It results in an odd looking model.
I am going to put aside the model loader for now and move on to other things.
This week, I have implemented a socketed client server. Right now it is just passing a custom class and I will eventually will have it maintain and broadcast the game in a multiplayer game, but it is now only a shell and place holder for the communications.
I also have some small images of the character concept art.
Kung Fu Fighter