EasyShots is quite improved over 1.0, for starters I believe it has a more professional look.
Here's a list of the new features:
* Improved User Interface
* Menu options & keyboard shortcuts for all functions
* System tray icon can show balloon notifications
* Screenshots can now be emailed (as attachments or inlined with HTML)
* Window position and size is preserved upon exit
* Supports JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF file formats
I find myself using EasyShots quite a bit now, if you're working on a project and you'd like to take screenshots of it, but you don't want to take just one, quit, save it, take another one... just use easyshots, it even works when you're running a fullscreen game. Just take screenshots normally with PrintScreen, as many as you like, when you leave your game all your screenshots will be waiting for you in EasyShots =)
Best of all, it's only $9.99, unlike all the other screenshot programs that I found, some of them were ridiculously expensive for what they are.