Tonight I hosted the game for my three primary testers -- Dean, Alex and CJ -- to engage in some combat with and iron out bugs. I finished implementing guns, and then today added health/death and respawning. Sounds small, but this was a lot of work!
We endured some odd bugs; most of them likely the product of me not having reliable UDP implemented yet. But things went quite swimmingly. Surpringly, I didn't own them all as badly as I thought I would. Here's some screens I took:
(Muzzle flashes need to be realigned :P)
(Owning them all with my Almach Hardpistol!)
(Agh. Bitter defeat..)
Hopefully we'll have the public test ready for Friday evening (EST)!