Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
  • comments
  • views


Sign in to follow this  


The more I look at this, the more I begin to consider it to be plausible. Strangely enough, I can get flights on Virgin Atlantic out on the 19th and back on the 26th for GBP330. I can try and persuade the university to provide my insurance - I think I can argue that GDC is academically worthwhile to me, and if they turn me down it's only an extra GBP40 or so. Further than that, Dave tells me that GDNet would be willing to help me out with accommodation and flight costs a bit.

So it may turn out that it does make sense for me to do this, flying out and back and then out again for Denver. I think I need to talk to my parents to see what they think.
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Comments

Hopefully the chat today has helped in your decision like you said. Love to see you out there with us man.

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!