* Woke up feeling a bit hot in the forehead, but that has gone away. My shoulders still feel a bit "heavy", but I think that is slowly going away too.
* Went to the bathroom, pee was very very dark today, a sign I think that my body has started eliminating all that bad stuff and flushing it through the ureia.
* Had some grapes, a yogurt and a glass of soy milk for breakfast, and along the morning, had some snacks of dates, figs, wallnuts, peanuts, almonds, etc...
* Around lunch time I feel sleepy, but not today. I feel totaly awake and I'm loving it :D
* For supper I'm having a bowl of soy milk with kellogs and a yogurt in there to bulk it up a notch.
February 2nd, 2006, Tuesday - Weight: 114k . 7h . 2
* Started the day off with a handful of grapes, a glass of soy milk, and a banana, but woke up late and didnt have time to prepare a decent meal.
* The headache has lasted all day long, but subsided considerably when I slept a bit on my lunch hour, from 13:00 to 14:00. Around 15:30 it came back in full force none the less. Need to get myself a larger dose of shut-eye tonight.
* The rest of the day went reltively smoothly. Around 6pm I couldnt look at the monitor anymore, so I just picked up and left, even tought I usually leave a bit later, around 6:30 or 7pm even. When I got home I still had to keep my handkerchiefs pretty close, cause sometimes my nose did a pretty close impression of a water faucet...