- Java Serial IO
- COM (No ATL, No MFC, pure COM "goodness")
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails (Introduction, Tutorial to make a site, Deployment Issues)
- Using Public Key Auth for SSH
Voting will be the same as last time.
- AP's votes do not count.
- You get votes equal to your rating at the close of the poll.
- Please only vote once.
- Only vote for one thing.
- If something gets 0 votes 2 times in a row, it'll be removed.
- Just because I don't get to it now, doesn't mean I won't cover it in the future.
Voting will end Monday 2/6/06 Midnight EST
Current Standings as of 2/6/06 Midnight EST
- COM - 5238
- Ruby - 1751
- Nagios - 1300
- Java - 1065
- AV Stat - 0
- SSH Key Auth - 0
I will get you the COM article on Sunday Night, with some random updates in the middle :)