For example, the initial Linux binary crashed on most of the systems because of the latest feature we integrated, which is a semi functional auto update system.
A new binary was provided that now works.
Also, most of the animals and monsters were gone after the server was restarted, and after a little debugging and reading the errors log I found out the cause: Some of the new monsters in the monsters file had a wrong name, and the parser aborted reading the file in the middle (that's how it was designed to handle errors, it wasn't a bug).
So I fixed those problems, and now everything is fine, except for a few bugs in some map defition files that do not allow players to go in or out of some areas. The maps have been fixed, so I will restart the server again, tonight, to fix those issues.
And everyone loves the update, there are a lot of nice things in it (new maps, new monsters and animals, new items, new NPCs, summoning areas, etc.)
Regarding my side project, I did some work last night and a little today after the update. Now I have buttons that can be pressed and when they are pressed they call a function every so many MS (which is predefined in a variable).
Now the base view is almost done, and you can put new buildings, and allocate workers to build them.
Here is a screenshot with the superbe artwork that only a programmer and a 3 year old are capable of.