The only thing I don't have designed out as of right now is the game specific stuff and my audio module. I know the basic design for my audio module, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use some library like DirectAudio or if I'm going to use a third party library like fmod. I'll figure that out later.
The only thing left to code in to the engine's code base is my ImageLoader class and my ConfigFile class. I have DllFile, DllInterface<>, Singleton<>, Manager<>, and Timer all done. Once I have the ImageLoader class finished I'll move on to the graphics module (I'm thinking of moving ConfigFile to my scripting module), then input, and finally my math module. I should have all of those finished by Friday since most of the coding is already done for all of the modules.
Come Saturday morning I should be able to move on to the 2D module. I'm going to start with the GUI and then move on to 2D game classes. I'll be saving 3D for much later.
On a different note, I made a pretty decent looking treasure chest (just messing around, nothing that I plan to use):
I used the same technique that I use to make my tiles. I make a new bitmap (in MSPaint) that is 10 times the size of the tile I want to make (320x320 for a 32x32 for example). Then, I make 3 different colors: base, a darker color, and an even darker color. Fill the background using the base and then using the biggest spraypaint option I use the darker color and spray over the image very quickly (so that its not to dark, but noticeable). Then I do the same with the darkest color. Then I just shrink it by 10% in each dimension:
As you can see this one turned out kind of crappy. So, I redid it somewhat (I copied a portion that wasn't too thick over some parts that were. Then went back over with both of the darker colors so it wasn't completely the same everywhere):
Its also simple to add stuff like flowers. I just use yellow and dab it around and most of the time it comes out pretty good, but be sure to keep a copy of the ground (grass in this case) before adding stuff (flowers in this case).