Now that SourceForge has SVN access, I've switched OdeDotNet to SVN management as opposed to CVS. It's a very nice service those nice guys over at SourceForge have going. SDL.NET has also made the switch.
I've decided that "Gsl" is the code-name for this engine as a Google Search for Gsl results in about 1,820,000 items. So for now it's known as "The Project Code-Named Gsl", or just Gsl for short.
The map loading through Tile Studio is now stable. I'm working on the sequence data though. I still need some kind of font display system for Tao.OpenGl though. I might just have to make a P/Invoke library for FreeType, we'll see.
For anyone who needs one.