- I'm still rebuilding my OET website so that I can sell 3D models and software directly through it. I'm using php, mySQL, flash (for the header) and am integrating 2checkout and paypal for transactions.
- I built a personal journal page, similar to my neilkemp.us site, for my wife's birthday. It will be an ongoing project, but I'm quite happy with the structure and scalability of the system. One change I've made is that with my site all entries are heaped into the same db table, but with Christa's they are placed into tables corresponding to a year. This will make the archival process more elegant as time goes by.
- I've been working with Flash 2004 during the month of February and have created a few simple apps as I work through the book entitled Flash MX 2004 Actionscript. I have began to port my game KaBa from the Pocket PC to flash and all is going smooth. I'm currently creating new movie files from the original animation bitmaps. It's rather time consuming but I'll be finished soon and can then move onto game scripting. I think that a lot of people didn't get to play KaBa because of the platform so I'm really excited to make it available to a larger audience.
- I've built a small http proxy framework in C. Nothing devious in mind just interested in sockets at the moment.
- I've been applying and interviewing for jobs here in Ann Arbor. One job that I'm particularly interested in is at a center that helps children overcome learning disorders through counseling and interactive entertainment. I should be hearing back soon about this one. It's a programming position where I can help people, so I'm really energized about it.
This is what the finished version of KaBa will look like...