Right, last time I talked about my ideas for a GUI ("Gimme a G"), I have to admit that my train of thought was somewhat all over the place. The main issue, as you can see from the image, is that I was stuck somewhere between trying to deliver an IDE like environment, combined with a wizard. All I can say now is that thats the last time I'm buying that brand of coffee...
So I sat down this evening and decided that for this version, I am going to stick to a wizard. This has had the effect of the application being tentativey named "setupWizard". A couple of scribbled diagrams later and I put down a first version of it in C#.
Thats the first page that you will be greeted with when you open the application. I'll explain the difference between an Image and an Installer tomorrow, so don't worry about that too much. Also, I know there is an awful lot of that one image about, but I got a little lazy ;) I will have to get someone to put together an icon set I think, I have a friend who might be able to find me the time to throw some test art together until I decide if I'm going to commission a professional set.