Ratings

Started by
42 comments, last by evolutional 18 years, 11 months ago
Every Day I look at my rating and it gets lower and lower. My question is: Does the amount of post I make a day have to do with my rating or do people just constantly rate me down? :( I asume everyone has their own resons to rate me down but I was just wondering what was going on.
To live, you must be happy. To be happy, you must find excitement. To find excitement, you must observe. Once you observe the world around you, you will find that your life isn't as exciting as it could be. Then, when you find that inspiration, you will find true happiness.
Advertisement
It's not about how much you post (hell, I post a LOT) it's more about what you post.
Getting a negative (bellow 1000) rating usually means that you piss off more people than the amount of pople that like you.
For example, I estimate I lost more than 500 points of rating, but my presence here must be a positive thing for some people, juding from my rating.
Oh, and starting such a topic almost always results in losing even more points. Have no idea why.
The thing is, I've only had one argument in the forums. I think people just hate me athough I'm a nice person. Recently I have been posting everyday and my rating goes down instead of up. I usually ask people to PM me about there personal problems with me so I can change. I have had two people PM me and one I have become good freinds with.^^
To live, you must be happy. To be happy, you must find excitement. To find excitement, you must observe. Once you observe the world around you, you will find that your life isn't as exciting as it could be. Then, when you find that inspiration, you will find true happiness.
Did you post wrong advice on a technical forum?
Did you say you support Bush? :D
lol I don't post technical advice and I sure-as-hell don't support Bush. ^^
Hmm... did you criticize US? :D
Did you insult someone in a bad way?
Quote:Original post by Raduprv
...it's more about what you post.
Haha, yes. Every time I post in a technical forum mine drops. Guess I don't know much [grin]
At the end of the day, ratings are meaningless. Just do your best to help others and don't care about the number that appears next to your posts.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

I really don't remember why I had rated you down, but I did. I just put you back to normal because you seem to have good intentions.
If I reach 0 won't I not be alowwed to post? (And as I'm typing my rating drops >.<)
Quote:Original post by GamerSJD
If I reach 0 won't I not be alowwed to post? (And as I'm typing my rating drops >.<)

You can post regardless of your ratings, but some people have their filter set to ignore messages below a certain number.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement