Hey all you mod people!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by Gaiiden 22 years, 9 months ago
It''s really pathetic that I am forced to do this - come on can''t you people scroll down just a little farther when looking for this forum?? From this day forth (well actually it was yesterday) if you have any mod discussions (such as the mod thread I saw just as I was clicking the New Post button) then please head over to the - you guessed it - Mod Development forum. Don''t let the name throw you, even if you''re just talking about the latest mod, post it up here. However if any of you are interested in making mods (be they real mods or just new campaigns and levels via an editor) then I''d like to get some real discussions going. Sound good? See you there!! ============================== "Need more eeenput..." - #5, "Short Circuit" ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
GDNet STAFF ???????!?!?!?!!?!!!!?!?!?!!!??1111111111

"I couldn''t #ifndef myself out of a wet paper bag." -- Moe
"Alch, If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?" -- AndrewRussell, to The Alchemist
holy ....!!!

or: sorry pouya!

- JQ
Infiltration: Losing Ground
"Crap posts are fertilizer. You have to fill the Lounge with crap in order for anything useful to grow." -runemaster

Edited by - JonnyQuest on July 19, 2001 6:36:21 PM
~phil
Hey guys calm down will ya? I''m just on staff cause not only am I moderating the forum, but I''m also in charge of all the articles related to modding, which means I run the Mod Development section in the Articles & Resources area, so I need access to the server update pages, so I''m considered on staff (I mean, I''ll probably be doing other things too but that''s numero uno). So pick up your chins and get your butts over to the Mod forum!!

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement