Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loading MD2 is giving me problems!!!

This topic is 5651 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

for some reason I can''t load more than one md2 model''s in my OpenGL project. See I use OpenGL Game Programming book and im up to loading MD2 models and stuff...but the only model I seem to load is the model they made with the book that "Tris.MD2" model?? I can''t load anything else . I made this House which is MD2 and it won''t show/load which ever? can somebody please help me....Here''s the code! http://www.geocities.com/cambell12r82/loadingModel.txt Andrew rulz and u know it.........

why dont you specify the exact problem. is it you cant read md2 files? is it that you dont understand memory managment and thus should go back to learning and understand c/c++? is it that you are using the md2 format incorrectly (its not meant for large detailed models)?

i think you should consider learning how to debug, having ppl debug for you is one of the greatest crimes to commit while learning to program. of course copying code is even worse (EPSECIALLY if you dont even understand the code well enough to work with it). you seem to be doing both.

actually i dont know that Andrew rules.