Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please download my first demo

This topic is 5652 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there, I'm new to OpenGL and I'm working on a Physics-Engine and some basic O-GL functions. Maybe you like this little demo - 128 Ball are hopping around an a platform and can fall off from it. - a realistic wind calculation is nice to see - every ball has a different weight and largeness - A very easy to use camera-system is included (written by myself) Sorry but I will not include the sourcecode yet... Thanks for looking! This File To modify: - Prior (rise Emitter) - Next (Emitter gets down) - Up (move Emitter) - Down (move Emitter) - Left (move Emitter) - Right (move Emitter) - Enter (Reset Emitter) - W-S-A-D (move the cam) - Space (fly higher) - Shift (fly lower) [edited by - DarkKiller on June 25, 2002 12:00:12 PM]

Try to use the Prior key (in C called VK_PRIOR) or picture_up (dunno the translation) to rise the emitter.

The balls are falling through the middle because some of them are spawned too low.

Thx for downloading!

[edited by - DarkKiller on June 25, 2002 12:26:23 PM]