Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never before seen error message

This topic is 5647 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, im new to this board.. I got a strange error message from a new program i wrote using OpenGL. shown below: FixupAccumulationBufferTexAddresses: Texture address not found in object data I searched for it in the MSDN lib and the internet - it turned no results. The program compiles and links fine, i also get a window up on the screen with the user area filled black. Using breakpoints i found that the error occures once every time i render a triangle. It doesn''t end the program but simply makes it VERY slow to react to anything (such as clicking the X or minimize etc). I should also mention that im throwing a total of just over 390000 triangles at it... (i figured that it would be slow, but not actually produces errors) Hope someone can suggest a solution - Ces

This is the drawing bit (probably not the best code in the world) :

int i = 0;
do
{
glBegin(GL_TRIANGLES);
if(UsingColour) glColor3ubv(colour.data);
if(UsingTexture) glTexCoord2fv(texCoord[i].pair);
if(UsingNormal) glNormal3fv(normal[i].pos);
glVertex3fv(vertex[vOrder[i]].pos);
i++;
if(UsingColour) glColor3ubv(colour[i].data);
i++;
if(UsingColour) glColor3ubv(colour[i].data);
glEnd();
} while(++i < numVOrder);

Where UsingColour = true, UsingTexture = false, UsingNormal = false. As you might guess colour, texCoord etc are just structs (arrays).

- Ces